Practice Profile – Dr. Yaacov J. Kravitz, Licensed Psychologist (PA)
101 Greenwood Ave, Suite 410, Jenkintown, PA 19046 The office is wheel chair accessible. Office hours by appointment Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Adult and Senior Adult Psychotherapy
- Psychological assessments including Behavioral Health, psychosocial factors affecting chronic illness and patient’s course of medical treatment, SCS pre-surgical assessments
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Hypnosis and imagery
Areas of specialization and problems treated:
Depression, anxiety, stress, addictive behavior, pain, chronic illness, adjustment to illness and disability, spiritual concerns.
Medicare, Personal Choice, Keystone, Blue Cross – Blue Shield, Aetna
Dr. Kravitz received his doctorate (Ed.D.) in Psychoeducational Processes from Temple University in 1983. He received additional training in psychotherapy at the Pastoral Counseling and Education Center in Dallas Texas, and has advanced training in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy). He has been in private practice in the Philadelphia area since 1989. From 1993 to 2013 he served as the psychological consultant to Inglis House, A Wheelchair Community serving individuals with physical disabilities.
Florida telehealth: https://flhealthsource.gov/telehealth/
Telephone: 215-635-3011; E-mail: email@example.com
Fax: 215-572-0410 Web site: www.dr-yjkravitz.com